To the guys who stayed back. From the one who leaves, a little sooner.
My tribute to INTI, the place where I –
- See testosterone enriched males with high ego to form a tribe-like society rich in ritualistic actions such as Arumba, twisted nighttime behaviors etc…
- And the equally communal females who stick up to each other like a pack of hungry lioness.
- Or to hear howlings in the middle of the night by the Malay guys.
- Where I also meet my wonderfull roommate who wouldn’t mind my erratic nocturnal habits.
- Plus other elusive people whom I hardly see outside of their room.
- As well as the forever mysterious SAM girls I hardly encounter.
- The happy crowd in my community service program.
- My nimble and gracefull dancing partners.
- My chess sparing partners.
- And most important, to my few neighbours who I talked with until the dawn of the next day. Those who sometimes drag me out in the middle of the night to grab a bite in mamak stall and also the ones who keep on disrupting my sleep with invites to play multiplayer games.
This is my dedication to all of you … Whom I have the honor of calling my friends.